Whether you’re a solo practitioner, member of a group practice, or employed by a health care system, the Macomb County Medical Society (MCMS) is focused exclusively on advocating for our local physician members, across a wide-range of specialties. We offer opportunities for our members to share resources, discuss ideas and network with other physicians throughout the county and state. We recognize there is strength in numbers and we provide a unified voice for physicians.
We collaborate with the Michigan State Medical Society to provide you with additional benefits.
Enjoy the Many Benefits Membership Offers ~
• Legislative advocacy, MCMS members meet regularly with local legislators
• Education for physicians and their staff
• Legal alerts & assistance
• Human resources services
• Billing and coding assistance
• Contract review services
• Member discounts
• Patient referral services, to build your practice
• Leadership opportunities, through committee & delegate participation
• Peer review, to resolve disputes arising from physician/patient relationships
• Subscription to the Macomb Medicus Journal, which offers informative articles to keep physicians abreast on issues affecting Macomb County and Michigan
• Free membership dinner meetings, that promote networking with fellow physicians
• Free family fun events, that allow time with your family while socializing with colleagues
Ready to become a member and amplify your voice?