The Macomb Medicus Journal is the bi-monthly publication of the Macomb County Medical Society (MCMS). It is an effective means of communicating with the society’s membership. For a list of advertising rates and contract, please click Advertising Contract – Macomb Medicus.
The Medicus offers:
· Newsworthy articles pertaining to current issues of importance to physicians.
· Notices and highlights of local, state, and national events and CME meetings.
· Listings of local programs and services for physicians and their patients.
· Updates from the county’s hospitals.
· Editorials and human-interest stories.
· Local and state Legislative updates.
If you are looking for older issues of the Medicus than listed above please email the MCMS Office at firstname.lastname@example.org